Are you expecting?
Do you have trouble sleeping nightly because of all the ways you are NOT allowed to sleep while pregnant?
Want to finally be able to get a good nights sleep again?
Look no further than the S2BMOM Total Body Pregnancy Pillow. It is all you will need to get through your pregnancy and maternity stages while getting a full night of deep / relaxing sleep.
How To Sleep When Pregnant
The best sleep position during pregnancy is “SOS” (sleep on side). Even better is to sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side will increase the amount of blood and nutrients that reach the placenta and your baby. It is best to keep your legs and knees bent, and put a pillow between your legs.
– 100% plush cotton cover is breathable and will allow for great airflow.
– Cover is zippered and removeable. This makes cleaning a breeze!
– Premium lush interior cushion is tender, yet firm and helps with sore necks, shoulder aches, and lower back pain. No more tossing, turning, or restless nights.
Ergonomic U Shaped Design:
– Supports specifically targeted areas that eliminate a night full of tossing, turning, and cramping.
– Excellent for side sleepers and back sleepers alike!
Dimensions: Approximately 60″ X 38″
Outer Cover: 100% Cotton
Inner Cover: 100% Polypropylene
Fill: 100% Polyester
Weight: Approximately 7.4 lbs
- 100% cotton cover is breathable and plush | Easily removed and a breeze to clean
- Full body support pillow with a U Shape | Perfect for pregnancy pains during or after pregnancy
- Therapeutic pillow to relieve joint pain, neck strain, and make sleeping on your side easier
- Get rid of the bad sleeping patterns and finally have that full night of deep comfortable sleep
- Phthalate free | Latex free | Lead free | BPA free